Dinner with Boiled Potatoes, Success Yus Lower Weight 15 Kg

klik disini

Dinner with Boiled Potatoes, Success Yus Lower Weight 15 Kg

    Not just eating, choosing the right menu and portion is also very important to help the process of weight loss. Yus Kristina (22) understood this, so he decided to change the diet and start exercising regularly. True, within a few months of his original weight of 75 kg managed to fall to 60 kg. Now he was so much more confident and claimed to be easier to find clothes with body size. To detikHealth, he told the full story of his diet, the following as written on Tuesday (4/4/2017): I have been fat bodied since I was elementary school, until finally when I graduated high school weight reached 75 kg. I did not think about weight too much, so it worked. Moreover, some of my activities are disturbed and I also have trouble finding clothes that fit in size when there are activities on campus. Finally I decided to diet. I did not waste an odd semester vacation to start dieting. Beginning of this program I do with healthy eating habits. My morning breakfast with five tablespoons of rice and vegetables, and drink warm tea that is not too sweet. Rice usually I replace also with corn rice. Besides eating healthy, I also start my morning with light exercise for 30 minutes. During the day I also exercise 30 minutes and I eat fruits. Likewise at night, I will eat boiled potatoes and drink warm water, do not forget the light exercise 30 menit.Aktivitas I do repeatedly, but in order to avoid excessive sports, every Sunday I use to rest total. In essence I keep the diet and reduce the consumption of foods containing excessive sugar and salty. I also reproduce drinking water and exercising routine. And finally my weight down 15 kg! My activity became undisturbed, so more confident. Honestly early in college I was minder because I was the most fat in my class. But with intent and trying I can finally lose weight and be more fit. Currently my weight is still 60 kg and this is one of the greatest achievements of my life. Thank you healthy life.Read too: The Secret of Yunita Lose Weight 10 Kg: So Snack Fruit (ajg / vit)

 

visit here

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengrajin Tas Kulit di Garut Jawa Barat

Jual Tas Selempang Kulit Untuk Pria

Het gewicht van het lichaam Is altijd beneden, zich bewust zijn van Diabetes